Palm weaving is one of the oldest skills known to mankind. In this workshop, you will learn to fold palm leaves in order to create mesmerizing patterns and designs. Towards the end of the workshop, you will have a better understanding of how this versatile leaf was used to produce multiple supplies and you will have acquired the basic tools and techniques to explore its potential further.
Session Duration: 45 Minutes
Adult: 100 QAR
Kid: 50 QAR
Date and Time:
Everyday, 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if a cancellation request is received more than 12 hours prior to the class time.
- No refund if a cancellation request is received less than 12 hours prior to the class time.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a class in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a class, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the cancelled or postponed class to within the coming weeks from its original date.
- In the event we do not reschedule the cancelled class, registrant will be offered a refund or a voucher for the same value or above. If this occurs, our responsibility is limited to a refund of any fee(s) already paid.
- Please allow thirty (30) days for us to process any refunds or credit changes.
Help & Information
If you need help or more information, please contact at:
Tel: +974 4441 1195
Mob: +974 5096 0007