Heenat Salma Farm offers a layered approach that unites a pioneering spirit with authentic treatments that go beyond the ordinary. The treatments are an intuitive mix of authenticity and human awareness where service is crafted around the individual and the surrounding nature.
Body therapy encompasses a set of massage techniques which, despite their differences in philosophy and handling, share a number of principles and traditional methods that aim to promote relaxation (muscle and nervous), blood and lymphatic circulation, the digestion of food, the functioning of vital organs, and an awakening to a body-minded consciousness.
The beneficial effects of body therapy on anxiety have been observed: thanks to its relaxing properties, body therapy makes it possible to better manage anxiety-provoking situations and events in everyday life.
TAIM (Traditional Arabic and Islamic Medicine) and Ayurveda are the two traditional methods of utilized at Heenat Salma Far
Massage Therapy Menu
Farm Botanical Infused Oils
- Calming & Relaxing Full Body Treatment (60 min)
- Calming & Relaxing Full Body Treatment (90 min)
- Deep Tissue Full Body Treatment (60min)
- Ayurveda Intense Full Body Treatment (men only) - (60min)
- Thai Full Body Treatment (men only) - (60min)
- Head & Hair Sidr Oil Treatment - (30min)
- Face Treatment - (30min)
- Back Treatment - (60min)
All treatments and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Personal consultations are offered to determine your specific needs and help you choose the ideal treatment or a bespoke experience. Please call us during working hours +974 66034362. Or leave us a message to allow us to call you back.
For enquiries please call +974 66034362.
Client Venue Preparation
- If the place for the massage is on the first floor kindly provide help for our therapist to carry the equipment.
- Please provide enough space for the massage table and therapist as well as a little space on a table where the massage oils and candle can be placed.
- We enjoy burning our special farm handmade incense for a better experience but if you have any inconvenience or fire alarm system that prevents us using the incense, please let us know.
Extra Information And Booking
Ladies only treatment with a female therapist
Men only treatment with a male therapist
Couple experience available upon request
Call us for booking: +974 66034362
- In case you would like to extend the time of the massage please inform the therapist before or during the massage and pay the extra fees by credit or debit card after the service.
Terms And Conditions: Rescheduling, Cancellation, And Refund
- The day, time and space were booked especially for your treatment, and we would appreciate a 12-hour notice of any cancellation.
- Without any cancellation notice, the amount is not refundable.
- If for any reason Heenat Salma Farm needs to cancel an appointment, we will inform you in advance and refund the whole amount you have paid. We will also inform you if any rescheduling is possible. We will do everything in our power to modify your appointment if you require; we will timely reschedule
your treatment based on your convenience.
- For cancellation and rescheduling please give us a call at your earliest convenient time or send us a WhatsApp message at +974 66034362.
Following A Massage, You Must Ensure To:
- Drink plenty of water
after your treatment. This helps with dehydration, loses fluids, reduces
fatigue, as well as eliminate toxins from your body.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or caffeine containing beverages for 12 hours, as they have dehydrating properties.
- Avoid strenuous activity for the next 12 hours, to help your body relax and de-stress further.
- Take time to do simple breathing exercises, for example the 4-7-8 breathing technique.
- Do not sit in the sun (if oil has been used).
- You may suffer from
mild headaches or nausea following your treatment (this is due to the elimination of toxins and will be rectified by drinking water).
- Take care when driving as you will not be as alert after your treatment.
- Avoid having a shower
after the treatment to let the body cool down naturally and slowly and the effect of the oils penetrate the skin’s layers (gently remove the excess of oil with a towel). A shower after 12 hours can be taken.
- Massage treatments work best when performed on a regular basis. Make sure to book your next session promptly.
- Plan to avoid eating a normal sized meal before your appointment.
- Cook your food simply
and try to keep it in its natural state. Do not eat processed foods that stray far from their natural form. Always eat warm in condition.
Aftercare Guide And Recommendations
- If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you to get the best results. Ensuring you read this will also maximize, and
prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments, or worries, please contact us straight away.
- Massage therapy is used to help manage a health condition or enhance wellness. It involves manipulating the soft tissues of the body. Massage therapy has been studied for several types of pain, including low-back pain, neck and shoulder pain, pain from osteoarthritis of the knee, and headaches and massage may help relieve specific painful symptoms or reduce stress and anxiety. It may also be helpful during pregnancy.
- You may need more frequent massages for pain relief, or you may find that less frequent but regularly scheduled massages for your emotional well-being are useful.
- Certain massages, body treatments are not suitable for pregnant or menstruating women, if you are pregnant kindly let us know we will guide you with the best adapted treatment. In these cases, we reserve the right to refuse to perform a treatment. Also, we may offer an alternative treatment.
- We have a minimum of 18 years of age.